You will not believe the list of ingredients in your average wood wax, there are so many toxic chemicals that are not even necessary.
Most of these ingredients are not needed for the polish to work. Many people with asthma get sick from the fumes that are released plus they are not safe for little children.
If you are put off by the toxic chemical smell in your wood polish then we have the solution for you....Our Beeswax polish has been formulated from simple non toxic ingredients which perform the task without compromising your health and your family's.
You don't need to wear goggles or gloves to use our wax! It does not make your eyes watery nor does it pollute the air in your home or cause you an asthma attack.
It can be used by people of all ages including people suffering from asthma. It can also be used in households with little children and pets. so overall a healthy alternative to the toxic products we are used to.
If you buy this wax and find that you are not satisfied with your results, then we will give you your money back plus 5% on top of what you paid just to say sorry for wasting your time.
click add to cart and start enjoying your wood wax